Friday 8 November 2013

Home Farm Cakes

Oh dear, poor old blog.  This time last year I said I was going to start blogging again... and now, a year later, I still keep telling myself I should.  I'm just checking in, really.  I'm still here.  I've been busy, and many many crappy things have happened this year, but the year is nearly over and I'm hopeful that 2014 will be a much better year.  Maybe I'll even find time to blog properly again, who knows? 



In the meantime, I happened to have a spare five minutes and set up a little Facebook page for the celebration cakes and cupcakes I make and decorate.  I don't do it as a business, just as a hobby for friends and family, and I certainly don't claim to be any good, but I do enjoy it.  Check it out, if you have a minute - the address is www.facebook.com/homefarmcakes (named after where we live).  




1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear you have had a crappy year. May 2014 be much, much better. I do hope you will pick up the blogging again when you feel it is right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...